Friday, July 11, 2008

Welcome to the world of lost souls...

...as defined by Liow (otherwise known as MySpace). I've finally gotten my myspace groove on, and uploaded the newly completed "Terrorism" on there.

I have to say I hate myspace. I don't like these types of websites in general, but myspace is really terrible. So hard to use, really un-userfriendly. And I'm not just struggling with it because I can't ues a computer. I work as a web designer, so if it's hard for me then I'm really unimpressed.

But there it is. If you want people to hear your music, then you get a myspace page. Or so they say.

So, check out my page at: www.myspace.com/gaijinrap

At the very least you will be able to hear Terrorism at long last. (I will try and post it on here sometime soon.)

Many thanks to Liow for his extreme patience and generosity. He is a true artist, and I am very grateful for all the time and effort he has spent working on this project with me. Look out for our next collaboration "Psychotherapy" coming up soon.

No comments: