Saturday, July 19, 2008

Free Music

Downloaded a couple of good mixes over the last couple of days. Dig it:

El-P - WeAreAllGoingToBurnInHellMegaMixx2

This is half of the limited 2CD tour only CD El-P recently released. Only listened to it once so far, but the beats are sounding dope. You have to sign up to the Def Jux website to get this one but it doesn't take long. Dig it.


Ratatat - Remixes Volume II

The raps can get a little boring on this one, but the beats are solid all the way through. If only there was more like the Beans & Despot freestyles (I never expected to have so many songs featuring T.I and Young Buck on my iTunes). But still, it's worth a download. Dig it.

I can't wait to hear the Ratatat production on the Depot album (which I can't wait for in general).

No comments: